Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Wishlist

It's the month of September and it's my birthday any day of the month lol. I'm just really bored so I made a wishlist. I just can't get enough of online window shopping so I just put all the great stuff all together
1. Hoodies, sweaters, leather jacket, outerwear just right for winter!!!
2. UGG boots
3. Tory Burch Amanda zip coin wallet
4. Toms snow leopard classic
5. Aldo wedge boots
6. Isabel Marant wedge sneakers
7. Chanel leather backpack
8. Madden Girl Jacobz oxfords
9. Black Gold stud loafers
10. Ann Demeulemeester bag
11. Celine mini tote bag
12. New Technomarine Cruise
13. Sperry Gold Cup Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe
14. MAC brush set

If only  could use those stuffs here and dress up like I use to, often..... But unfortunately.. It's different here.


No comments:

Post a Comment