Monday, April 23, 2012

Equestrienne wanna be

I can't get over with horses! Or my frustration of owning one perhaps.. 

This morning on The Source show, which is hosted by Georgina Wilson and Cliff Cole, they featured Isabelle Daza, and I've learned that she's an equestrienne. So from there I started to feel bad cause I don't own a horse... I've been thinking about it after watching that episode til now! I can't help it so let me speak about it, lol.

Ever since we started to visit Baguio often like 2-3 times a year, I always look forward to riding a horse. I fell in love with them every time I slide my hands on them, they are just so lovely. I swear!

Just what I want! So gorj for me hihi

So it all started there. I really want to own a horse and pet it. So I always tell my grandpa that I want to own a horse and if it possible for me to  own one, but he told me that the maintenance of it would be so costly, so boo!  I also want to be an equestrienne just like Mikee Cojuangco and Isabelle Daza. I want it to be my sport, since I do not have much.


Can you picture me doing this? Lol.
Well maybe someday, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment