Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Forever young, I wanna be.

My Camote turned 20 already!

I started to feel so old because the starting digit of her age starts with 2. And sooner or later, we'll all be in our 20's. I felt how grown ups we are because alcohol wasn't on our mind on this celebration. We just ate and did a lot of chitchatting. I missed them so much and it quite feel like my despedida. Haha kidding! So, we had lunch at Shakey's Katipunan and then we went to Prince of Persia in Eastwood to have some shisha.

Photos: *Credits to Ye's cam hihi.


Thanks Cams bebe! I hope we made you happy on your special day! I love you! 



I was supposed to wear my fave faded denim top from Topshop in a buttoned up way but they were teasing me that Im a good girl already haha! I know how they feel... Plus, the heat was terribly irritating that I can't express how I really wanna dress, 'cause I perspire a lot! So I just wore it in a comfy way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment